Call 770-451-1932 to Learn More
Since the adoption of the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, the health insurance landscape has changed significantly over the last couple of years and continues to shift, almost on a daily basis. For some people it has been good news with tax credits, cost reductions and no limitations for pre-existing conditions, while others have seen their rates double or triple!
If you’re searching for a health insurance policy for yourself, your family or your business, you need someone on your side who understands the marketplace and is keeping up with all of these changes and regulations and keeping you in compliance to avoid the tax penalties.
Our team of experts at Shalin Financial would love the opportunity to find a policy that’s right for you. There are so many health insurance options and types of policies to choose from, but it doesn’t have to be complicated.
We have the tools and expertise to help make the decision process easier; in fact, sometimes a single phone call is all it takes. Have concerns about your age, pre-existing conditions, riders, residency status, or other issues? Not to worry. After learning about your specific coverage needs, we’ll secure quotes on your behalf. And because we represent the leading health insurance companies, you should have multiple options to choose from.
Since we get paid directly thru the health insurance companies we represent, we do not charge any fees for our health insurance services and your rates remain the same as if you went to the insurance companies directly. And since plans and rates change every year, we can help you maintain the most competitive policy as the health insurance landscape changes.
Let us help you obtain the right policy for your needs – you won’t pay anything extra for our assistance. Contact us today to get started.
Are You Eligible for Obamacare?
Let Shalin Financial simplify the process for you! We can:
- Help determine your eligibility for assistance and tax credits (based on the number of people in your household and household income).
- Help you create an account on the health insurance marketplace.
- Submit an online application on your behalf over the phone.
- Help you enroll if you do qualify (and because of our experience, this can be done in a fraction of the time it would take you on your own).
- Work to find you alternative coverage if you don’t qualify.
- Alleviate frustration and aggravation with the process.
Here are just some of the companies we represent:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule – UnitedHealthcare
- Great West
- Humana One
- IMG (Int’l Medical Group)
- Kaiser Permanente